Tune in to AM 830 on Sunday night, at 9 pm, on April 29, 2012, for “Your Wonderful Life,” featuring Pastor Andy Quient and co-host Bil Hatch.
The Reading is from Ephesians 4:1-10.
Live a Life Worthy of the Calling
HOW TO LIVE IT
- Be a prisoner
- Humble yourself
- Be gentle
- Be patient
- Be unified
WHY LIVE IT?
- Live it for Him
- Live it for others
- Live it for yourself
Join one of our growth groups or start your own. Comments, questions, or concerns? Email Andy@PastorAndyQ.com or “light up the lines” on our message line and get your recorded message on the air! (949) 481-4090. Thanks for listening and for studying God’s Word!
- Open your session in prayer.
- On a scale from 1-10, how you are doing at “living a life worthy of the calling?” Why?
- Please review the reading.
- What (or whom) can help us live a life worthy of the calling, as Paul urges in verse 1?
- In verse 2 Paul lists several characteristics of who we are to be. What does the world think of being humble, gentle, and patient?
- Paul spends a considerable amount of time talking about unity. Why is it difficult for people to be unified? What can we do to help advance the cause of unity?
- Why should we live a life worthy of our calling?
- What has Jesus done for you?
- What have you done for Jesus? For others?
How can we pray for you or those that you care about? Feel free to share! Write us. Our email address is Andy@PastorAndyQ.com.
©2012 PastorAndyQ.com. Rights granted for non-commercial, non-profit use.